Hi Jim,

I think the thread continued onto another page.

I replaced the fuel regulator and was getting fuel out the return
pipe.

When I installed the EBay engine the connectors for the fuel hoses
were slightly different ( I believe the EBay engine is an earlier
one?) so I had to install the original Engines fuel rail. As I said
the EBay engine fired up and ran well first time with the original
fuel rail fitted.  So when the EBay head went I transferred all the
induction system Job lot over to the Original Head with the non
starting as a result. (plenty of fuel in the bores still, good spark
but lowish comnpression)

As Mark suggested above I may get the EBay head checked and put back
into service

Thanks

Trevor