First thing, are the door switches working correctly with the interior light ?

Texalarm were common on Quantums from the factory but i don't know if any had blue leds.

The central locking may be controlled only by the alarm or it might a separate system linked into the alarm.
If you lock one of the doors with the key does the other one lock as well.

Jim