Hans,
I think you will find the ECU controlling the engine also controls or links
into other systems within a modern car, so you would need to transfer a lot
of other systems and sensors to retain the existing ECU.  The far easier
option would be fitting an after market ECU.  There are plenty of options
out there depending on your budget.

Sounds like an interesting project though.

Regards,
Steve
--
www.h4-turbo.co.uk