I have Gaz coilovers on my 2+2
The first thing to note is that they are only coilovers on the front, the rear still uses separate springs and shocks.

The 2nd thing is it will be very low, even at the highest setting.
Mine is a nightmare on speedbumps or even uneven road surfaces.
I ended up winding the front coilovers up to max ride height and i just used standard XR2 springs on the rear, the GAZ ones were way too low.

I notice they do offer to customise the setup to your requirements so it would be worth trying to get a higher ride height if you can.
What setup is on your 2+2 at the moment ?
Even the standard XR2 setup is often considered too low on the 2+2

Jim