Ooops, the scissor jack that fits is in the corner of my garage!

It was standard xr2 rear and quantum red at the front.  The 2+2 is similar
weight as an xr2 so in theory xr2 springs should work.

For me it definitely needed stiffer springs, the dampers were wound up to
compensate, which in an ideal world is wrong.

Early 2+2 had higher spring damper points and to achieve the 'on stilts look'
had I think a 2" extension piece. Mine just had standard length everything and
was an early chassis.   That's actually a bit of a pain as most of the off the
shelf stuff for an xr2 also gives a drop so won't fit. Later 2+2 had shorter
Whatnots. At least that is what we seem to have figured out through various
posts and discussions over the years.

Preference on what was best to fit tended to align with age, under 40:= stiff
as possible, over 40 = soft and comfortable.  Your preference may vary of
course.

Rough starting point would be for soft go quantum springs with first dampers,
harder xr2 all around, stiff with some damper adjustment gaz standard length
with xr2 springs, fully customidable proper oilovers (the latter be careful to
get standard height xr2 else you'll be scrapping the road)