Wow, what a difference. Looks fantastic to me. Mark (forget) surname was the
one that coined 'on stilts' look. You can really see it in the first pics.
Certainly not my taste, but do appreciate others prefer the higher setup (ie
just my opinion)

What's your chassis number Mark?  I'm guessing you have the later setup -30mm I
don't think would fit in the early cars.

The benefit of coil overs is standard size springs that can be easily bought
off the shelf, so fiddling around with Spring rates at the start in theory at
least is easier I'm lead to believe.

The back does look a bit low, but around the same as my old one. Was only ever
a problem with a full boot of luggage and tool kit when we went to Ireland. I
should have extended the bump stops really as the tyres could just foul in some
cases. I'm not sure if that was due to the bumps not being designed properly or
slightly bigger tyres.

It might be worth weighing each corner to see if you want to raise the rear or
if you'd also need to raise the front too, if you did decide to change it
further.

Northampton motor sport were good at this kind of stuff if you happen to be
near them.

@Bob, I think I have a spare set of polly bushes in the garage if you want
them?  I changed them to see if it would help the torque steer, but made no
difference. They have about 5-10k miles on only.

On 29 Dec 2015, at 20:32, Mark <pez...@gmail.com<mailto:pez...@gmail.com>>