----- Original Message ----- From: "Derek Clews" <derekcl...@gmail.com>
To: "Quantum Owners Forum" <quantumowners@googlegroups.com>
Cc: "Derek Clews" <derekcl...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2019 10:56 AM
Subject: Re: [Quantum Owners] Thermostat

Thanks All,

As thermostats are very basic engineering I wonder what the failure is? Possibly just poor quality material in the manufacture? I did boil up the old one in a pan in the classic way and checked its movement. It did move fully but at a lower temperature than it should, it was not seized or stuck open all the time.

I notice the Coupe one is getting a bit lazy now…………..!

Derek