I forgot to put which model, it’s a H4 it has an immobiliser but there is
output from the relay it’s just not reaching the pump. If there isn’t a inertia
switch I was thinking to test the pump supply wire half way along and see if
there’s power then to work one way or the other depending on the result and try
to find the break if there is one. I’ll take a look behind the kick panel in
the morning.
Bill

Sent from my iPhone