Hello everyone
I am the historian for the Quantum Owners Club & am current updating the QOC
records for the quantum saloons.
I took over the position of club historian a short time ago and in that time
there are three main questions asked by new owners.
Those are:-
                How many were produced?
                How many are left/How rare is my car?
                How many are on the road?

The first is easy to answer but the second and third are not so easy to answer
but the more quantum saloons that are on the list of cars the more accurate the
answer becomes.

I started updating the records with the saloon as I am slightly biased being a
saloon owner myself & had already been scouring the internet for quantum saloon
details to see if I could get a picture together of how many quantum saloons
are left and how many are on the road.

Can owners of quantum saloons please get in touch & let me know the
registration and if possible the chassis number of your car/cars.
If you do not want the details in public I have a email you can contact me with
the details.

quantumhistor...@btinternet.com

Currently the updated QOC list for the Quantum saloons is just over half of the
production run of cars but I am hopeful that more saloons can be added to the
list with the help of owners.

In this day and age I doubt there are many quantum saloons on the road that
have not been photographed and appeared on the internet or social medio.
There will be some but a small number.
Its the cars people own that are mid restoration or awaiting work that will not
have been photographed.
Even if you used to own a quantum saloon can you let me know the registration
so I can check to see if it is on the current list of cars.
Any questions please let me know at the above email address.

Once I have gone as far as I can go and exhausted the search for quantum
saloons I will be moving on to the other quantum variants & doing it a single
model at a time.

Thank you

Paul
QOC historian