Hi,

this is a behind-the-scenes about this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jco2Kp_OhSA

The interesting part is how to get the position and orientation of the face in
space: They use IR cameras to track little reflectors sticked into the face of
the actor so that the actual video projection in the face can't mess things up
(the IR camera don’t see the video projection). The actor are always moving
slowly indicating that the process of calculating the faces position takes some
time so that if they would move the head to fast, it would show the lagging in
the video projection.

Sure enough you can use QC to render the projection, but I doubt that you can
do the face tracking at that accuracy in QC by itself.

best,

Achim Breidenbach
Boinx Software Ltd.