On Fri, February 9, 2018 5:56 pm, Ivan Mitev wrote:

> I saw on qubes-users that you're updating the official documentation,
> that's great.

Not only me! Some of the documents have already been updated, and others
are being addressed by people with more knowledge in those areas.

> I *really* don't want to sound like I'm duplicating some of
> your work, or making your work harder.

You're definitely not doing either. See
https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-issues/issues/3495 . I'm listing items
(Windows 7 docs for a relevant example) that I'm skipping because I
haven't used it enough to provide good documentation.

My main concern was that *somebody* was going to push stuff from the wiki
to the docs, and it not just sit out there confusing users with two
knowledge sets. :)