On Friday, 9 February 2018 19:20:40 UTC, awokd  wrote:
> On Fri, February 9, 2018 6:52 pm, Ivan Mitev wrote:
> > @ bowabos & awokd
> >

> > On 02/09/18 20:19, bowa...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > So, do you think I should try to submit a PR for some of
> > the info present on the wiki page ?
>
> I think bowabos is already in process of doing this, but I can't find the PR?
>
> > Or may I send a link of the wiki page
> > to the qubes-users@ ML first (so that people don't loose time going
> > through the same issues),
>
> This shouldn't hurt, but please also mention what you said about it being
> an unofficial staging area and content will be moved to the official docs,
> etc.
>
> > and then wait that nobody has problems with the
> > current set of install instructions before submitting a PR ?
>
> I wouldn't wait on future ones. If you've verified them yourself, go ahead
> and submit.
>
> >> I second that, Ivan you've done a lot of work. I am not used to
> >> opensource collaboration, so please feedback on my social "skills", I
> >> feel I've jump the guns. So apologies.
> >
> > no problem at all - it seems that we're several people trying to install
> > windows HVM on R4 and we all publish our findings at the same time !
>
> I don't think anyone jumped the gun.
>
> I see adubois also has a PR out here for Windows doc patches, do they
> cover the current wiki content?
> https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-doc/pull/578

This pull request cover just the minimum so that Windows can be installed
(qvm-create + correct VM shell configuration).

But if someone running R4 should be able to install win7 now without issues.
QWT is not covered.

I will have only limited capacity to help this week but will happily give a
shot at reviewing the all Windows section after. However I will do that after
fixing my Yubikey integration solution that I have promised to someone
https://github.com/adubois/qubes-app-linux-yubikey