On Thursday, 13 October 2016 13:12:20 UTC+11, nezn...@xy9ce.tk  wrote:
> > Then set up the Repos.
> Pls tell me how you did it?

Since 18 repos aren't around on the live server any more, you need to find the
archive link from fedora.
Since I'm not at home I don't have it right infront of me at the moment.
If you haven't found them by the time I get home I'll get the repos links and
post them up.

But it's the same way as any other repos, so it's not hard to set up, just hard
to find them since they moved them to archive/storage.