On Sunday, October 23, 2016 at 11:34:42 PM UTC-4, nezn...@xy9ce.tk wrote:
> > lol typical linux stuff lol.  so you are saying your graphics card doesn't
> > work with the default open source driver?  dam that sucks.  what if you
> > just disable one of the gpu's in the bios?
>
> There is a 3 things:
> 1. Nvidia created automatic(!) technology and name it - Optimus. There is no
> the opportunity to disable it.
> 2. Torvald showed finger to Nvidia. And Nvidia did not pay much attention to
> the drivers for Linux.
> 3. MSI created laptop (which i bought) with stupid bios, which have no
> function "disable integrated devices". I cant disable GPU or camera or
> something else.
>
> Funny, right?

oh wow never seen a bios like that, dam.  I use nvidia,  but I'm on a desktop
using a 650 ti which is well tested with linux.  Might get better help with
bumblebee on fedora forums for your system. I have no experience with it, but
Bumblee issues are one of the most common problems in linux help channels.