Hi there! Got a problem with a qubes-manager after updating and removing
templateVM. Upgrading from fedora-24 to fedora-25 was successful, but I
couldn't remove TVM fedora-24, because TVM was used by some AppVm as manager
said (and it's not true, I changed default template as well as templates in any
AppVms). I removed whole record in /var/lib/qubes/qubes.xml  and now vm manager
gives me import error (Unknown template with QID:x) or "<b>Error: 2,
'\xd0\xd9\.. ..\xb0')</b>..." if I add a line manually (just copy line of
another TVM and change QID, name, etc.., but I guess it's wrong, while that
line requires uuid or smth else to be correct, and what I can't know).

Is there any way to deny qubes-manager to check that QID or change the list of
TVMs?

Thanks...