On 2016-12-14 06:31, harh...@gmail.com wrote:
> I did that already, so...
>
> That's the point - I can't run any command, cause vm-manager (and
> the process itself) seems to do not run, "dnf remove" reports of
> not-existing packets (cant match the arguments
> "qubes-template-fedora-24" and so on.. It is a record within *file
> where this VM mentioned and vm-manager checks it..)
>
> #..... Yes, I have a Backup, but wish to repair this state... if it
> is impossible -> then ok, I'll do backup#

I understand. I'm afraid I don't know how to fix the broken state your
system is currently in, but maybe someone else does. My message was
mainly about how to avoid this situation from recurring in the future.

P.S. - Please don't top-post.

> среда, 14 декабря 2016 г., 16:02:19 UTC+2 пользователь Andrew David

> You shouldn't try to remove a template manually that way, since
> it's likely to cause problems like the ones you're experiencing.
> There are two supported ways:
>
> 1. In Qubes Manager, right click on the TemplateVM -> "Remove VM"
>
> Or, if the template cannot be removed in this way because it's
> RPM-managed:
>
> 2. In dom0: `sudo dnf remove <qubes-template-package-name>`
>
> For example: `sudo dnf remove qubes-template-fedora-24`

- --
Andrew David Wong (Axon)
Community Manager, Qubes OS
https://www.qubes-os.org