Hello Marek,

When I looked at what happens when xen starts I also see this error message:

ConvertPages: failed to find range FFFF82D080000000 - FFFF82D0811FFFFF

As far as I can see this the area used by the xen file itself, is that correct?
Could this be causing problems as well?

Normally we only see these calls to het e.g. the virtual address of an mmio or
other reserved area.

Best Regards,

Wim Vervoorn

Eltan B.V.
Ambachtstraat 23
5481 SM Schijndel
The Netherlands

T : +31-(0)73-594 46 64
E : wvervo...@eltan.com
W : http://www.eltan.com

"THIS MESSAGE CONTAINS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION. UNLESS YOU ARE THE INTENDED
RECIPIENT OF THIS MESSAGE, ANY USE OF THIS MESSAGE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF
YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE IN ERROR, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY NOTIFY THE SENDER
BY TELEPHONE +31-(0)73-5944664 OR REPLY EMAIL, AND IMMEDIATELY DELETE THIS
MESSAGE AND ALL COPIES."