-----Original Message-----
From: Marek Marczykowski-Górecki [mailto:marma...@invisiblethingslab.com]
Sent: Monday, April 24, 2017 3:54 PM
To: Wim Vervoorn <wvervo...@eltan.com>
Cc: qubes-users <qubes-users@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [qubes-users] UEFI installation issue

Hello Marek,

Thanks for the feedback.

This is my last line of the anaconda logging:

22:50:35,609 INFO anaconda: Running kickstart %%post script(s)

So my system seems to be stuck here:

def runPostScripts(scripts):
    postScripts = [s for s in scripts if s.type == KS_SCRIPT_POST]

    if len(postScripts) == 0:
        return

    log.info("Running kickstart %%post script(s)")
    for script in postScripts:
        script.run(iutil.getSysroot())

** STUCK BEFORE THIS
    log.info("All kickstart %%post script(s) have been run")

Problem is that I don't know the process well enough to figure out which
scripts are executed here.

Do you have some suggestions?

Best regards,

Wim Vervoorn