On May 7, 2017 10:23:54 AM CDT, Andrew David Wong <a...@qubes-os.org> wrote:

I prefer Pass because it uses GPG for encryption, meaning I can manage fewer
secrets over all (as it backends into my normal GPG key) and then track my
password files in git. To do this with the traditional Keepass method, you
either need to back up the password database somewhere secure or remember
another password for it.

---
kulinacs