On Tuesday, 30 May 2017 06:38:25 UTC+10, Connor Page  wrote:
> I've encountered some problems myself. Out of two identical standard Realtek
> cards only one is recognised. :(

My Realtek works in version > 2.2, it's < 2.2 that it has the issue.

My Broadcom has the issue with the timeouts, the RealTek doesn't.

Is there some issue with the responses not being passed to and from correctly?

But I still don't know how to get the connection to be working for hot-add of
NIC's to PFSense when a new guest is added.

I can't add the details to PFSense when there is ONLY the WAN port, it doesn't
like it.

How does one get around this?
How did you get yours set up Connor?