On 08/16/2017 02:53 PM, Yethal wrote:
> 1. VT-d is not enabled on your machine. In this case go to bios and
> enable it.

It isn't. I am running Qubes 3.2 on a DELL Latitude E6410 ... which has
the issue that he Intel Graphics stop working as soon as VT-d is
enabled. At least that was the case for the installer. I will confirm
whether I can enable it after the install, but the HCL comment for the
E6410 doesn't make me optimistic:

> Intel graphics unusable with enabled VT-d

Thank you for pointing this out.

/Sven

[1] https://www.qubes-os.org/hcl/#hardware-laptops