On 08/17/2017 12:53 PM, Yethal wrote:
> Issue might be resolved by adding iommu=no-igfx to GRUB config

Thank you very much Yethal!

Yes, it resolved my graphics issues. I am now able to run Qubes with
VT-d enabled. :-)

I am also able to assign the USB controller to the Windows HWM! :-)

That means I can use USB either exclusively in the Windows HWM or via
sys-usb with all the other AppVMs and an external mouse. That's a
compromise I can live with.

Again, thank you. I could have used a second laptop running windows to
capture data, but this is far more convenient.

/Sven