On Wednesday, 6 December 2017 21:58:56 UTC+8, Unman  wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 04, 2017 at 03:34:25PM -0800, r...@tuta.io wrote:
> > Just read it. Thats fucking stupid.
> >
> > --
>
> I think it's safe to say that opinion is divided on the removal.

I liked the old tool. However, I am also on the side of agreeing with its
removal.

The old tool was useful, but it wasn't any good. As Tom Zander suggested
earlier,
someone else should create a new GUI. Like him, I also took a look at it but
decided not to, since Python is one of the languages I like the least, and when
it comes to unpaid work, I prefer doing it in a language I actually enjoy using.

There may be people out there that enjoy writing GUIs in Python, and I'm sure
the
entire Qubes community would be immensly grateful if someone stepped up to the
task. I certainly would be.