Okay so I read all of that lol, and I understood it all but what if there was
an e-mail client that used the browser method? You get logged in to all your
emails without retrieving anything then switch to cookie authentication and
forget the password, that way when the zero-day happens you only lose your
cookie which is probably not as powerful as the actual password(ie I dont think
you can change your password with just the cookie) plus the zero day can't
"permanently" compromise thunderbird cause you opened it in a disposable , just
only after this odd login method over and over again =p. Maybe that's overdoing
it but....I don't want to change my passwords ever so laziness commands me to
want such a thing XD.