Le dimanche 24 décembre 2017 11:03:56 UTC+1, awokd a écrit :
> On Sun, December 24, 2017 9:47 am, Frédéric Pierret (fepitre) wrote:
>
> > Hi, I have also some free time (holidays!), as I have already prepared
> > updated ISO for myself, I will give you some help on it.
>
> Thanks! I'll ping you off list.

I suceed to build a release3.2 with Fedora 25 as dom0. It is done with some
adjustments: xen-4.6.6 with a gmp patch, core-libvirt v3.1.0 (due to python
version), and just a backport of some commits related to mgmt-salt, and some
adjustments in the installer for default template Fedora 26 and Debian 9. In my
repos I named it release3.3 (almost finish to push every minor changes). Should
I do a complete report for let you rebuild the whole thing Marek or you would
like to skip this release?