On Tue, December 26, 2017 10:40 am, Frédéric Pierret (fepitre) wrote:
> Le dimanche 24 décembre 2017 11:03:56 UTC+1, awokd a écrit :
>
>> On Sun, December 24, 2017 9:47 am, Frédéric Pierret (fepitre) wrote:
>>

>>> Hi, I have also some free time (holidays!), as I have already
>>> prepared updated ISO for myself, I will give you some help on it.
>>
>> Thanks! I'll ping you off list.
>>

> I suceed to build a release3.2 with Fedora 25 as dom0. It is done with
> some adjustments: xen-4.6.6 with a gmp patch, core-libvirt v3.1.0 (due to
> python version), and just a backport of some commits related to
> mgmt-salt, and some adjustments in the installer for default template
> Fedora 26 and Debian 9. In my repos I named it release3.3 (almost finish
> to push every minor changes). Should I do a complete report for let you
> rebuild the whole thing Marek or you would like to skip this release?

I emailed you a couple times with no reply, am I getting spam filtered at
your end?

Anyways, the build I'm working on addresses a couple other issues as well
besides changing the default templates. I didn't dare trying to upgrade
dom0. I've been doing full builds and testing the install on physical
machines, so it takes a long time! Maybe our two builds should be merged
somehow, but I'll leave that up to the professionals.