On 12/28/2017 05:43 PM, Wael M. Nasreddine wrote:

Thx for the tip, yea might not worth the $70 to buy used, I'll keep an eye
out for RAM/CPU on eBay. BTW on the manual of the board, it says that I can
go with <4 or >4 RAM sticks but from what you said so far, it sounded like
I need to fill all the slots, is that necessary? I'm intending to get 8Gb a
stick to fill 64Gb. I don't think I need more than that.
You need two sticks per CPU for dual channel, four per CPU for quad channel (very slight performance improvement)
The life of board components is much shorter than
Hey I am curious are you from the middle east?

Yes, I'm originally from Lebanon, but I left a decade and half ago. I live now
in the US.
Oh neat.
It is so sad whats happening in that area, so many people and so much cultural heritage sites gone just because of a difference in ideology....my I can't believe some people still think the black outfit scumbag unit just showed up out of a mirage in the desert like magic.