Qubes 4 RC3

So, I updated using current testing yesterday, and there was an update to qubes
core dom0 and other changes..

Network worked fine before I shutdown my machine, but now when I try to start
sys-net I get an error saying "Not enough memory to start domain 'sys-net'"

I have tried rebooting, and I have tried upscaling and downscaling the initial
memory to sys-net with qvm-prefs sys-net memory XX

I can start my templateVM's with no issue (eg fedora-26 which is my template
for sys-net/sys-firewall, and I have tried starting my debian 9 template).

What can I do :S

Needless to say it is pretty fatal for me that I have no network.

Thanks in advance.