Suppose I'll start the first piece of the list to increase the individual
github awareness. Where that list is later maintained or kept can be changed as
we discuss that later. Please add your github if interested, and copy/paste the
list to your own mail response here. Being on this list does nothing except
increase awareness of who takes part in the Qubes community guides, there will
be no expectations in turn, those who are busy will not become more busy from
it unless wishing for it. <--- be warned it might add activity to your github
page page though.

It doesn't matter if you prefer to work alone or in collaboration with others.
This is also an opportunity to increase awareness of your work. The list
strictly only purpose is just that, awareness, while work-style is a separate
matter.

Knowing about someone's github account does not justify putting it on the list,
please sign up for it so that we don't put anyone on who does not want to be on
it. A simple search can show many Qubes OS wiki's, like
https://github.com/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=qubes+os&type=Wikis however it's not
the same as agreeing to be on an awareness/promotional list.

A small description/introduction can be added to the list later, or now if you
like to do that. Please keep it short though if you do, i.e Twitter/SMS post
size description, slightly bigger than that should be okay though. The idea
here is that introduction/descriptions can be updated later.

Copy/paste the list here (ABC) if possible.
Yuraeitha - https://github.com/Aekez - Right now not much has been done,
however QubesTV is starting to take shape. Other repositories are currently
work-in-progress.