On Fri, March 9, 2018 12:53 pm, Yuraeitha wrote:

> Suppose I'll start the first piece of the list to increase the individual
> github awareness. Where that list is later maintained or kept can be
> changed as we discuss that later. Please add your github if interested,
> and copy/paste the list to your own mail response here. Being on this
> list does nothing except increase awareness of who takes part in the
> Qubes community guides, there will be no expectations in turn, those who
> are busy will not become more busy from it unless wishing for it. <--- be
> warned it might add activity to your github page page though.

This might also be useful for finding potential "collaborators" for the
community site.

Yuraeitha - https://github.com/Aekez - Right now not much has been done,
 however QubesTV is starting to take shape. Other repositories are
 currently work-in-progress.
awokd - @awokd - mostly forks of qubes repos, no scripts