On Friday, March 9, 2018 at 7:24:43 PM UTC+1, [ 799 ] wrote:
> Hello,
>

> Am 09.03.2018 7:18 nachm. schrieb "Yuraeitha" <yura...@gmail.com>:
>

> Apologies, we decided to shorten the name a bit, the collaboration is in the
> sub-title now instead. It can be found here https://github.com/Qubes-Community
>

> Ok, I can the site but I don't know where to go from there. Let's say I would
> like to share my qvm-screenshot-2-clipboard script, where should I put it?
>

> Should I create a fork and then create a new directory put the files in etc?
> Maybe the first contribution could be to create a "Hello World" example?
>

> [799]

Found the reason why you couldn't see any people on there.

- The github organization hides all members by default, so if people join, they
are hidden members.

- Once a member, you can see the other members as well.

- Everyone can decide for themselves and change between private/public listing
of membership in their organization account settings <--- found in peoople tab
--> click on your own name --> change it on the left side panel.

- Currently we're 4 members total. I changed mine to public, so there should be
minimum one person listing public, if none others have done it at the time of
this reading.

- It seems the github code can be changed so that everyone shows as public as
default, but it remains a question if that should be done or not.