I will not be participating in any website or wiki of this type if people with zero qualifications are allowed to provide "advice".

There are quite a lot of people on this list giving literally dangerous advice or telling people not to bother with increasing their security with libre software/hardware because of vague theoretical backdoors...of course they fail to mention the actually *proven* backdoors in closed source software/hardware - considering that qubes etc is used by people in oppressive third world regimes bad advice well intentioned or otherwise can get people killed what they are doing goes beyond simple incompetence.

I believe the minimum of qualifications should be having at least one owner controlled motherboard with coreboot/libreboot/OpenPOWER firmware.

As a starter rule I would also say that people who have gmail/microsoft accounts should not be allowed to comment at all because they probably have no idea what they are doing[1].

I also suggest that it be hosted on a platform that respects its users, which excludes anything google cloudflare microsoft source-forge etc.

[1] qmastery man you clearly have actual skills why do you keep using one? its not like there aren't alternatives either paid or free not only are you giving up your data you are helping them with their AI research that will put people out of work every time you complete a re-captcha.