On Thu, Mar 29, 2018 at 03:38:34PM -0400, taii...@gmx.com wrote:
> My issue is with purisms incredibly dishonest marketing, their pressure
> campaigns on the FSF, their insulting of their competitors - not their
> existence in general or the practice of selling of laptops that are only
> slightly more free than a dell.

Taiidan, this is the qubes-users mailing list, ment to discuss issues
and joys with Qubes OS. Whatever you think of Purism is really not
suited that well on this list. If you want to educate people, I'd like
to suggest you take it elsewhere, either private or some other public
list or setup a wiki page or whatever.

If everybody beats up their favorite horse on this list, this list
will become a lot more noisy and less useful for everyone. For example I
don't think using Thunderbird for reading email is a reasonable choice
for users interested in reasonable security, but I wont mention that in
every (not even any...) thread discussing thunderbird. Same can be said
about many many topics.

Thanks for consideration.

--
cheers,