> I've observed that Qubes installation rarely ever succeeds on X370
> motherboards so I believe the same case applies to X470 motherboards with a
> higher chance of failure since it is newer. The reason for this I believe is
> because these high-end gaming motherboards have alot of functionalities/bugs
> that break/interfere with Qubes installation which is an awful letdown.

I've had no issues installing Qubes R4.0 several times(for fun) on Asus PRIME
X370-A motherboard.

As an aside, this motherboard even has a setting to use Z370's Trusted Platform
Module (TPM) [1] - BIOS setting "Firmware-based Trusted Platform Module
(fTPM)", so I assume that I can set up Anti Evil Maid in Qubes but haven't
tried yet.

[1] shown as IntelĀ® Platform Trust Technology (IntelĀ® PTT) [2] in this link:
https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/products/chipsets/desktop-chipsets/z370.html
[2] PTT to TPM mapped in this link:
https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000007452/mini-pcs.html