Hi everyone,

actually I'm a happy Qubes 3.2 user on Intel platform for more than a year now !

I'm looking to upgrade my actual Skylake build with an AMD one with the new
Ryzen Pinnacle Ridge CPU (R7 2700) and installing Qubes 4.0 on the same
occasion. The Asrock X470 Taichi seems a really nice motherboard for it.

I've found the IOMMU Groups of this motherboard on reddit :
https://www.reddit.com/r/VFIO/comments/8i8yqq/iommu_groups_for_asrock_taichi_x470/

and it seems there's a big group 13 with LAN, USB and SATA controllers. I
wonder if the netVM and USB VM will actually be able to passthrough these
controllers if they are in the same IOMMU Group ?

Any Ryzen / Qubes users can confirm this works OK or this is a no go ?

Thanks for your help !