On Monday, May 27, 2019 at 8:05:07 PM UTC-4, awokd wrote:
> Stumpy wrote on 5/27/19 4:09 PM:
> > I am trying to use an onlykey U2F but have run into some issues like it
> > showing up in dom0 and sys-usb but seems like i cant use it.
> >
> > in sys-usb:
> > [user@sys-usb ~]$ lsusb | grep Only
> > Bus 004 Device 010: ID 1d50:60fc OpenMoko, Inc. OnlyKey Two-factor
> > Authentication and Password Solution
> >
> > and in Dom0:
> > [ralph@dom0 ~]$ qvm-usb | grep ONLY ; sudo qvm-usb a sys-usb sys-usb:42
> > sys-usb:4-2 CRYPTOTRUST_ONLYKEY_346etc
> > Device attach failed:
> > [ralph@dom0 ~]$
> >
> > I decided to go with the chrome app but even though sys-usb seems to see
> > the onlykey I cant seem to attach it to the chrome appvm i made?
> >
> If you are using a custom template for your Chrome AppVM, don't forget
> to install the necessary qubes-usb package in it.

Also:
1) Is it a composite USB device (multiple services on a single endpoint, not a
hub).
2) Is one or more service based on the HID interface and possibly blocked as it
is seen as a keyboard?

Similar issues occur with yubikeys, I believe there are documents that may help
on the qubes-os.org site related to making yubikeys work.

Brendan