Hello, all!

Not too long ago I released qvm-create-windows-qube but quit pushing
changes for a while because I realized there was still a of work to be
done and I wanted to get it out of the dev/beta phase before releasing a
new version.

Well, it's over 200 commits later and I would say it's well out of
beta now.

Biggest new features include:

  * Use a much newer Windows 7 7601 ISO for Windows 7
  * Support Windows 8.1-10 Pro/Enterprise (ISO downloads from Microsoft
    included)
  * Support Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC (Also download provided)
  * Support Windows Server 2008 R2 - Windows Server 2019 (Also downloads
    provided)
  * Chocolatey integration
  * Option to slim down Windows installation (Similar to the following
    but much more refined due to especially the disabling of services I
    found could break things in a way that would result in a bad UX,
    also expanded for Windows 10:
    https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/windows-template-customization/)
  * Test signing Qubes GUI driver is now enabled during Windows
    installation process to skip a reboot
  * Hardcoding trial product key in answer files (or anywhere) is no
    longer necessary, Windows will use embedded trial key without any
    user interaction by default
  * windows-mgmt is air gapped
  * Travis CI is being used for integration testing
  * Tons of code cleanup, reorganization and refactoring  (I'm of the
    OpenBSD mindset where having clean (correct) code is just as
    important as having functional code, so a lot of stuff just got
    rewritten)
  * Everything is much more stable (No more lame sleeps for arbitrary
    amounts of time)
  * MIT license

Additionally, I made a PGP key (also using Qubes Split GPG) so hopefully
my code and anything I else I make can reach you a lot more securely.

Repo can be found here, please star if you find it useful :)

https://github.com/elliotkillick/qvm-create-windows-qube

I'm working towards having this project be similar (or superior) to
VMWare's Windows "Easy Install" feature but on Qubes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OpDXlttmE0

Regards,

Elliot