Fedora 32 TemplateVM in testing
===============================

For advanced users, a new Fedora 32 TemplateVM is currently available in
the `qubes-templates-itl-testing` repository for both Qubes 4.0 and 4.1.
We would greatly appreciate testing and feedback [6] from the community
regarding this template.

What's the expectation for Fedora 32 to reside in testing templates before it's
moved to official repos?
I'm asking because it might be worth waiting for Fedora 32 before moving first
to Fedora 31. This is of course only reasonable if it will be before EOL of
Fedora 30.