I tried all that in my new ssd but could not make it work, however I made an
Ubuntu live CD and it worked like a charm, I can mount and see the files on
each vm, so at least my files are not lost forever, but you said that the Attr
should not have an -a- and it does in every single one, is that a problem?

At this point I think is better for me to save the files I really need and
forget about the restoring the vms