On Sun, May 29, 2022 at 4:39 AM Viktor Ransmayr <viktor.ransm...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello slcoleman,
>
> stevenlc...@gmail.com schrieb am Samstag, 28. Mai 2022 um 21:54:40 UTC+2:
>

>> Thanks for your quick reply!
>
> However, when I try to list the available templates using the
> 'qvm-template' command, I get the same error message:
>
>     [vr@dom0 ~]$ qvm-template list
>     [Qrexec] /bin/sh: /etc/qubes-rpc/qubes.TemplateSearch: No such file or
> directory
>     ERROR: qrexec call 'qubes.TemplateSearch' failed.
>     [vr@dom0 ~]$

I just checked my own system and ran a python3 trace on the command. The
file  /etc/qubes-rpc/qubes.TemplateSearch should be on the sys-firewall ,
assuming the default configuration. If you use a different OS or changed
your "Dom0 update qube" in the "Global Settings" for dom0 updates then that
update VM may not have this file installed. I would start by looking
there.