I am using a fresh installation of Qubes 4.1.1.

When I use the File Manager Preferences tab there is a message indicating that GVFS is not available. "Important features including trash support, removable media and remote location browsing will not work".

I also notice that I cannot use removable storage with any of my VMs, if I attach a storage device to a VM the OS indicates success but the device is not available anywhere.

I think part of the problem is probably that I do not have a sys-usb.

Can someone help me correct these problems?