On Sat, Aug 12, 2023, 12:54 PM <ales...@magenta.de> wrote:

> ales...@magenta.de:
> > I am using a fresh installation of Qubes 4.1.1.
> >
> > When I use the File Manager Preferences tab there is a message
> > indicating that GVFS is not available.

You need to install the gvfs package in the template you are using for your
AppVM.

It's not a standard package installed by default because it relies on many
other packages. Do a search in your flavor repository (fedora,debian,etc)
for the package and install it in your template, and then restart your
AppVM.

https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/gvfs

"Important features including