On Nov 28, 1:51 am, "David J Taylor" <david-tay...@blueyonder.not-this-
bit.nor-this-part.co.uk.invalid> wrote:
> "jack" <> wrote in message

> > David,
>
> > Would you mind looking up the model number of the Sitecom serial to
> > USB converter that has the DCD line? I am very interested in a
> > solution like that.
>
> > Jack
>
> Jack, the convertor I had was Sitecom DK01 USB dock from 2002.  It's no
> longer available new.
>
> Cheers,
> David

Thank you, David. You're very helpful!

I ran both my setups over the weekend. The GPS with 1PPS has the worst
offset of 200us and the GPS without jumped up to 80ms, clearly due to
loss of satellite signals. I am happy with the performance of the GPS
with 1PPS out.

RGB: I have a similar PCI-serial card in my computer. I will try my
GPS with this board and let you know the results.

Jack