"Steve Kostecke" <koste...@ntp.org> wrote in message news:slrni1ukvt.vh7.koste...@stasis.kostecke.net...
[]
You could file an enhancement request in our BTS (at
http://bugs.ntp.org) to let our developers know that you'd like to
have this feature added. But, unless people step up to the plate and
contribute, you will most likely have to continue to wait.

Thanks, Steve.  Bug 1577 added.

Coders are welcome to contribute to the NTP development effort. The
source code is available for download from
http://www.ntp.org/downloards.html or http://support.ntp.org/download.
Developement issues are discussed on hack...@lists.ntp.org.

I don't do "C" so I can't really help.

If a DLL is all that is required I can certainly try and write that in Delphi, but I suspect that few other developers could reproduce or modify it. I wouldn't know how to extract the relevant variables from NTP's memory area or API call either.

Perhaps some of the following may be of help?

Thanks,