David Woolley wrote:
> Martin Burnicki wrote:
>
>> also be able to set the correct system time initially, but I'm not sure
>> the NTP package can even be built for Windows on IA32.
>>

> Did you mean that?  NTP has been buildable for 32 bit Intel machines
> running Windows, since NT 3.5, and Meinberg provide an installer for 32
> bit Windows.

Aargh.

This was a misunderstanding on my side. I recently worked with a customer
who was running Linux IA64 and when I read IA32 then I thought of some some
32 bit variant of Itanium. Of course this is is nonsense, and of course I
know NTP builds for 32 bit Windows on standard Intel architecture.

Sorry for the confusion.

Martin
--
Martin Burnicki