Rob wrote:
> So basically what we see is equipment designed by
>  incompetent designers, who probably have no experience
>  with historic networks.

Really?

 Which products do you perceive, don't appear to have the
  necessary capabilities to deal with the bufferbloat issue?

 As far as I can tell the products have all the knobs
   they need to be properly configured to deal with the issue.

  The ISPs / NOC staff / IT departments / ... just aren't
   taking the time, to properly / fully configure the products,
   rather than just the minimal configuration necessary to make it work.

--
E-Mail Sent to this address <blackl...@anitech-systems.com>
  will be added to the BlackLists.