In article <ijhd7d$au6$1...@news.eternal-september.org>,
 E-Mail Sent to this address will be added to the BlackLists
<Null@BlackList.Anitech-Systems.invalid> writes:

> As far as I can tell the products have all the knobs
>   they need to be properly configured to deal with the issue.
>
>  The ISPs / NOC staff / IT departments / ... just aren't
>   taking the time, to properly / fully configure the products,
>   rather than just the minimal configuration necessary to make it work.

The defaults have to work reasonably well.  The support staff doesn't have
enough time to help each user setup their system correctly.

              • ... Danny Mayer
              • ... David Malone
              • ... Terje Mathisen
              • ... Rick Jones
              • ... David Woolley
              • ... Dave Täht
              • ... Dave Täht
              • ... Rob
              • ... Terje Mathisen
              • ... E-Mail Sent to this address will be added to the BlackLists
              • ... Hal Murray
              • ... E-Mail Sent to this address will be added to the BlackLists
              • ... Terje Mathisen
              • ... Rick Jones
              • ... Dave Täht
              • ... Rick Jones