On Thu, May 11, 2023, at 19:44, Giuseppe Fioccola wrote:
> I think your concerns about QUIC are reasonable, but they can be taken
> into account only for the specific application to QUIC, that would
> eventually be defined in a separate draft.

I think that Lucas' point is that the draft describes something that isn't
likely to ever be feasible.  At a minimum, the draft should be clear about the
conditions that would be necessary to realize this goal.  From what I can see,
the conditions involve deploying a new version of QUIC that completely
displaces the existing version of QUIC, which - if not completely impossible -
is at least highly improbable.