seen QuasR (and/or gmapR, Rsubread, etc.)?  one can run BowTie, gsnap, etc.
from R

this certainly makes it easier for me to remember how I did some ChIP-seq
or BS-seq or RNA-seq processing a year ago, when it turns out I need to add
a sample or samples and carry on with an existing analysis pipeline

On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 10:17 AM, Cook, Malcolm <m...@stowers.org> wrote:

> Thanks David, I've looked into them both a bit, and I don't think the
> provide an approach for R (or Perl, for that matter) library management,
> which is the wicket I'm trying to get less sticky now.
>
> They could be useful to manage the various installations of version of R
> and analysis files (we're talking allot of NextGenSequencing, so, bowtie,
> tophat, and friends) quite nicely similarly in service of an approach to
> enabling reproducible results.
>
> THanks for you thoughts, and, if you know of others similar to
> dotkit/modules I'd be keen to here of them.
>
> ~Malcolm

*A model is a lie that helps you see the truth.*
*
*
Howard Skipper<http://cancerres.aacrjournals.org/content/31/9/1173.full.pdf>