Dear listers,

I am running some OLS on multiply imputed data using Amelia.
I first imputed the data with Amelia.
than I run a OLS using Zelig to obtain a table of results accounting for
the multiply imputed data-sets. And I'd like to do this for various models.
Finally, I want to output all the models in a table of results for latex.

I've tried   with  Stargazer because it seems to support Zelig output, but
when I run stargazer on a set of objects containing the output of zelig, I
get the following error: Error: unrecognized object type.

this message is repeated for each model I passed to Stargazer.

I am sorry I can't provide a working example, because I should make up some
multiply imputed data first. Hoewever, summarizing what I did is:

imputed1 <- amelia(x=data1, m=10)
imputed2 <- amelia(x=data2, m=10)
lm.imputed1 <- zelig(Y ~ X + Z, data = imputed1)
lm.imputed2 <- zelig(Y ~ X + Z, data = imputed2)
stargazer(lm.imputed1, lm.imputed2)
The outcome is the error I mentioned above.
Thanks in advance for all the support you can offer.
Regards,
f.